Re: Passing PL-SQL Tables as arguments

From: Lloyd Sheen <lsheen_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1998/03/31

You have to define all types before using them. In Oracle 7 you must define the type in a package which you can then use. Oracle 8 allows for definitions of types in the database itself.

Lloyd Sheen
Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI)
A Decade of Delivering SQL Solutions, 1988-1998 http://www.sfi-software.com

gundugollu_at_yahoo.com wrote in article <6fr38n$ptn$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...