Which trigger do i use??

From: Savithri Devaraj <sdevaraj_at_csc.com>
Date: 1998/03/31

[Quoted] We use Dev2000 Forms 4.5 for a project here. When i have entered all the data on the form, if I donot save them and try to navigate to another form using a Menu - I get a forms message " Do you want to save your changes?" In which trigger can i intercept this message?
I have a lot of commit processing that needs to be done before the data can be saved to the database. But when this message comes, and the user picks "yes", it bypasses all integrity checking and saves the data to the database. I want to force the integrity checking before the data can be saved. I have so far tried
On-commit
post-forms-commit
key-exit
on-close
On-message, etc.
Either they are too late or they donot fire for this event. Any Dev 2000 gurus out there who have a clue??

Thanks a lot in advance for your suggestions Savithri Received on Tue Mar 31 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message