Making a boolean domain look like a checkbox

From: Jason Nugent <ap958_at_chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: 1998/03/30

        Hello all,

        I've spent most of today trying to get a couple of fields to display as checkboxes on a form generated from Designer/2000. I've created a domain called 'boolean' which has two possible values (y or n), and assigned it to my fields that I want checkboxes from. The display type for these fields is also set to 'checkbox' in the Module Data Diagrammer. When I generate, however, they end up being set to a text field that accepts either Y or N, which is not what I want.

        This has probably been addressed before, but a search in dejanews turned up little in the way of help. I'm wondering if it is a preference somewhere. Oracle help tells me that it will generate a checkbox provided a checkbox datatype is specified (it has been) and 'other conditions are met'. How insightful :-)

                Thanks in advance,

                Jason

--
Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)