Re: FORMS PROBLEM HELP!!!!!

From: <rtgraf_at_sintec.de>
Date: 1998/03/30

In article <351E2D0A.2E07_at_online.ru>,   Sokolov Viktor <sokolov_at_online.ru> wrote:

> Good DAy!
> I have some problem with Forms 4.5
> when I use SHOW_VIEW to display canvas with block It displays canvas
> but does not display block. What is this? Please help!
> Regards
> Viktor :-{

Use the built-in go_block('YOUR_BLOCK') in addition. The block most probably does not have the focus. Maybe you used a button with property 'mouse navigate' = TRUE. Set this property false. I had this problem last week and used go_block(...) *instead* of show_view. Forms *always* pulls the item in focus to the front, no matter on what canvas it is.
Hope this helps, rgw