Re: Reports 2.5 - Matrix HELP

From: Mabel Triguis <mabel.triguis_at_unctad.org>
Date: 1998/03/30

[Quoted] Hi Mohammed:

Oh+ACE- do not use reports with matrixes+ACEAIQ-  for your first problem you have to fill the frequency with dummy data.
the second problem, create a variable frame around the matrix, setup the 'Salesman name' to be printed ALL, report will automatically print the second page.
Regards and 'bon courage',

Mabel

Mohammed Riazuddin wrote in message +ADw-351F083D.785084A6+AEA-170systems.com+AD4-...

    I am developing a matrix report to project some figures Weekly,
+AD4-Monthly,Daily +ACY- Hourly. The report runs fine expect that it does not
+AD4-display the frequency ( Weekly, Monthly,Daily +ACY- Hourly) columns where
+AD4-there is not activity.ex.
+AD4- Day 1 Day 2 Day 4 Day 6
+AD4- 34 54 23 76
+AD4- 43 76 43 65
+AD4-here it misses the Day 3 and Day 5 as there was not activity. Can
+AD4-someone please help me. Also I need to break the reports into two pages
+AD4-with the first few columns in the first page with the main column (e.g..
+AD4-Salesman name) and the second column with the remaining columns starting
+AD4-with the Salesman name.