Re: Forms 5.0 - "Smart" classes?

From: (wrong string) üger <b.krueger_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: 1998/03/30

Hi, Adrian,

I did not try anything about smart classes yet. But your problem sounds familiar to me. I had exactly the same problem with property classes in 4.5. The experience I made was to reduce property classes to only those properties which were necessary (i.e. only those which were changed and from those only the properties I wanted to be changed) - and to delete all other properties from the property class I was creating.

So I would believe that your first step would be to create a property class with the respective properties and then to move this property class to the object library - not the items itselves.

Could you tell me if I am right because I will start on this problems next week.

Birgitta Krueger
Forschungszentrum Juelich
STE
b.krueger_at_fz-juelich.de Received on Mon Mar 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message