Ora 8.0.4 ConText 2.3 and external filters !?

From: Oliver Pistor <pistor_at_dsa-gmbh.de>
Date: 1998/03/28

Hi !

I'm currently working on an Intranet Project using Ora 8 & ConText 2.3 (on Win NT 4, SVP 3)

Unfortunately, I'm stuck since 3 days (!) with a strange problem concerning
the ConText Cartridge and external filters:

I just can't get the external filters to work. Using internal filters, e.g. for WinWord,
everything works fine. But using the 'USER FILTER' tile with the 'command' attribute doesn't work.
The filters themselves work fine (e.g. acront for adobe pdf) in a DOS Box, but not within
ConText (One-Step Queries started from SQL Plus).

Any hints are highly appreciated.

Oliver Received on Sat Mar 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message