Re: Developer/Designer 2000 ???

From: John Dunn <jdunn_at_umcaz.edu>
Date: 1998/03/27

I would be shocked if this were the case. I just checked the Oracle Web Site and found no mention of this. Also, if you take a look at future revenue, Oracle will be getting more revenue from their packaged Apps as a % of total revenue than is the case today. So I doubt that they will jettison all products but the DB. It doesn't make sense. Of course, stranger things have happened...

John