Re: OEM TCL scripts

From: Tom Poindexter <tpoindex_at_nyx10.nyx.net>
Date: 1998/03/26

In article <6fe0m1$p9a$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, <joseph_testa_at_aep.com> wrote:
>Has anyone spent anytime writing any TCL scripts to interface with OEM?. I am
>considering writing up some and would like to see if there is any interest in
>it?. feel free to email me.
>
>thanx, joe
>
>dba_at_oracle-dba.com
>http://www.oracle-dba.com
>
>PS: if you have any scripts you'd like to share, i'd like to see them. Also
>if anyone knows of a book that has been published, I'd like the title of it
>also.

Not entirely OEM, but Oratcl instead, the software on which OEM scripts are based, is documented in "Tcl/Tk Tools", O'Reilly & Associates, 1997. http://www.ora.com/catalog/tcltools/

You might also try the standalone Oratcl distribution, which contains several Oratcl scripts, and 'wosql' the multi-platform SQL processor. http://www.NeoSoft.com/tcl/ftparchive/sorted/databases/oratcl-2.5/oratcl-2.5.tar.gz

Full source, and Windows DLLs are included in the distribution. Check my web page for additional info.

--
Tom Poindexter
tpoindex_at_nyx.net