Re: Makefile PRO*C to compile C++ files ?

From: Peter Broadfield <GBH3R4BR_at_IBMMAIL.COM>
Date: 1998/03/26

We just upgraded from 7.2.3 to 7.3.3 and the new level of ProC.

The proc.mk file stored in precomp/demo/proc is only an example supplied by ORACLE. We use this file by copying it and modifying it as necessary.

After the upgrade, our programs would not re-compile with a lib not found error and
it was fixed by adding:-
LLIBXA=
driectly after the include line.

--
Regards Pete

Jeffery Cann <jcann_at_fairway.com> wrote in article
<3519735D.D7F3A5BA_at_fairway.com>...