Re: Disabling Oracle messages

From: Arthur Lutz <turi_at_datacomm.ch>
Date: 1998/03/26

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 20:02:48 -0600, phillip.turtle_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

>I've been asked to disable the standard Oracle messages recieved when using
>Designer 2000. It's news to me, but apparently it can be done. If anyone has
>any information it would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>
>Phill

>http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Do you mean the MessageDialog or the Message in the Statusbar? Or both?
I think its not clear, when the Dialog comes to the screen . Until now try to i make it with the 'no_acknowledge' - property in the message statement, but i am not shure if this is the right way.

Arthur Lutz
turi_at_datacomm.ch Received on Thu Mar 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message