Re: LOVs & DROP DOWN Lists inf FORMS 4.5

From: Steve Johnson <steve99_at_fyiowa.infi.net>
Date: 1998/03/25

Here's what I think you're looking for. You can dynamically create a drop down list. You'll need to create a record group with 2 columns. One for what's displayed and the other for the value of the item. Then use thet "Populate_List" built-in and reference your list box and the record group created on the fly. When creating the record group don't forget to populate it.

Hope this helps

Steve J.