Makefile PRO*C to compile C++ files ?

From: sophie gaillard <sophie.gaillard_at_avions.aerospatiale.fr>
Date: 1998/03/24

Hello,

[Quoted] I try to compile a C++ file including SQL, I use PRO*C release 2.1.

I am searching a makefile to compile programmes in C++.

I try to do it myself but i get an error when i link (ld -dy ....)

The error is :

cout                                test_connection.o

__0FEendlR6Hostream test_connection.o
__0oNIostream_initctv test_connection.o
__0oNIostream_initdtv test_connection.o
__0fOunsafe_ostreamGoutstrPCcTB test_connection.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to test_connection

I think that the problem could come from the SYS_INCLUDE that i do:

proc CODE=CPP SYS_INCLUDE=/home/opt/SUNWspro/SC4.0/include/CC SYS_INCLUDE=/usr/include sqlcheck=full userid=scott/tiger dbms=v6_char iname=test_connection.pc

Could you help me or provide me a makefile for C++ programme SQL

Gilles TOST (studient in a training period)

Thank you very much, best regards. Received on Tue Mar 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message