Help with Reports on VMS?????

From: D Morrow <morrowd_at_ci.portsmouth.va.us>
Date: 1998/03/23

I am using Oracle Reports 2.5.5.2.7 in a batch mode to generate a report file and
print this file to a Xerox printer on VMS. I need to get Oracle Reports to use a
different PPD file other than DEFAULT when creating the postscript report file.
Specifically, I need to send the printer the commands to print the report in
duplex (print on both sides) mode.
I think I have to do something with the UIPRINT.TXT file; but, am not sure exactly
what.

Does anyone have any documentation or could point me in the direction of printing Oracle Reports on VMS Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message