Oracle web

From: Rajesh Puri <purirb_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/03/23

I am new to a project where they are begining to develop forms on D2000 and put on web using file format like:

The above is straight from On line help of D2000. This works kind of lets you run form through web. Form looks same as if I was running it through orcale form run. But I kind of dont like the look. Documents on web should work like muliple windows. Applets in code takes entire browser. Is that the standard way of doing things with Oracle web(I believe NOT). I like to know how others are turning state of the art applications using web/2000D. Using cartridges or ... or ..?? TIA Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message