Re: Display-only items

From: Rob van den Berg <rvdbNoSpam_at_gni.ns.nl>
Date: 1998/03/23

I agree with Steve. Additionally I would like to add the following scenario: a user wants to copy the value of this visible-only item to another software-package (some text-writer fro instance). You might not want to prevent this from happening !

Rob van den Berg
Geodesie & Infradata
Dutch Railways.