Reports 2.5. Report Server runs but some reports are missing

From: Andrew Scott <andrew.scott2_at_virgin.net>
Date: 1998/03/22

[Quoted] Environment: Reports 2.5 under Win 3.1 working against a rel 7.3 dbase across a Novell (at least I think so) network.

I'm not at all clued up on the Report Server but I believe it allows multiple reports to be run/printed at the same time.

Problem is that some of the reports complete but are never printed on the networked HP laser. There is no pattern as to which ones disappear.

Given the sketchy details, what aspects of the set-up would you advise me to start looking at?

In addition to posting to this newsgroup, would any respondents also email me at andrew.scott_at_acca.co.uk?

Thanks
Andrew Scott Received on Sun Mar 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message