Forms 4.5: when-list-changed tirgger dowsn't fire on second selection of same item

From: mmussel <mmussel_at_iil.intel.com>
Date: 1998/03/22

Hi Developers,

I'm using Forms 4.5. The following problem is well known, I just wonder if somebody found solution or reasonable workaround.

When selecting a value on a list-item on the second time (when this value already appears as current value), the when-list-changed tirgger doesn't fire. Therefor, it's not possible to run a code which refers to the selected value (for example, I would like to open another window according to the selected value).

Any known solutions ?? Any ideas?

TIA
Maoz
mmussel_at_iil.intel.com Received on Sun Mar 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message