Re: Performance Tuning ?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: 1998/03/20

Hi Andy,

My copy of Oracle 7 Administrator's Reference guide cites three references for tuning:

	Oracle 7 Server Tuning, Oracle Corporation, Redwood Shores CA
	Oracle 7 Applications Developer's Guide, Oracle Corporation
	Oracle Perfoemance Tuning, Peter Corrigan & Mark Gurry, O'Reilly
	& Associates, Inc., Sebastapol CA

Regards

Jerry

--