Re: form4.5 for proc*C

From: Srinivasan, Jay <jaysri47_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/03/20

[Quoted] You need to compile that .pc file to a Dynamic Link Library through Visual C++. You also need to add the following libraries.

  • Your Source File(.c file)
  • UE_XTB.C
  • F45XTB.DEF
  • UEZ.OBJ
  • F45R32.LIB
  • SQLLIB18.LIB
  • SQXLIB18.LIB
  • OLDNAMES.LIB
You need to edit this ue_xtb.c and add your proc function name there. Include the directory name where you have your DLL in the FORMS45_USEREXITS. Have fun...
Jayaram

Someone in Sky <hsho_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk> wrote in article <6esjcm$q72_at_eng-ser1.erg.cuhk.edu.hk>...