Re: Oracle on SUN --> Oracle on DEC Aplha + Digital Unix ?

From: Peter Smith <psmith01_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/03/19

I pretty sure that SUN still has that Ultra5 or 10 upgrade option for pretty cheap with a trade-in. It's like, you just swap chassis's, give'em (SUN) 3 or 4 grand, and bam! -> you got yourself a nice 300MHz machine. It's not 500MHz, but then this is only my quick take - don't know if it's a U.S. thing only either.

out!