Re: Forms 4.5 MDI Toolbar question

From: Arvind Balraman <dnivra_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/03/19

The best solution is to use one canvas and stact the buttons ie

which ever buttons that has to be displayed first appears on the top and hide other buttons below them when the
user clicks one of the button depending on the functionality, set the visible property of the other buttons to false so the second set of buttons appear. see the oracle dev 2000 demo that is how they do enter and execute query buttons

HTH
Arvind

--
Balaraman Arvind