Re: Trigger Compilation Errors

From: Dr. Jan Dieckmann <jdieckmann_at_psi.de>
Date: 1998/03/19

> > Hi all, I am trying to create a trigger on a table in SQL*PLUS, and it
 says
> > that it creates the trigger with compilation errors. Now how do I see
 those
> > compilation errors so I can debug my trigger???
> >
> > This is driving me batty, please help!!
> >
> > --
> > Mark Cudmore
> > email: mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca

Our Tool Hora 3 offers a comfortable environment to create and modify trigger.

The register trigger on the page tables presents the source code of the trigger with syntax highlighting. If the trigger contains compilation errors the window is split into two parts. The lower window displays the oracle error text, the upper highlights the corresponding line of the source code. If you move in the error window to an error the upper window will scroll to the corresponding line.

You can download a free trial version of Hora 3 at www.keeptool.com

regards Jan Dieckmann
Jan.Dieckmann_at_keeptool.com
KeepTool GbR Received on Thu Mar 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message