Re: Converting 32-bit to 16-bit

From: Michael Krolewski <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 1998/03/19

I believe what you are talking about is the fact that the forms has a standard format that
can be read by either the 32 or 16 bit version of the Developer. To generate a 32 version, open the form in the Developer and under File, Administration,
run generate.
You repeat the process with the 16 bit version of the Developer.

I generally like developing under NT/Win95 then at the end translating to Windows.

Mike Krolewski