v2.3 trigger logic in FORMS 4.5

From: <Patrick.W.Lynch_at_fpc.com>
Date: 1998/03/18

[Quoted] I have found that after converting a 3.0 form to Oracle's Forms 4.5, using Oracle's generate utility, that my 2.3 triggers do not function the same in Forms 4.5 as they did under Sql*Forms 3.0. That is, the Success/Failure logic [Quoted] does not function the same. Under 3.0, if I have a step that tries to update [Quoted] a row that doesn't exist, the Failure step is taken. However, this same trigger in Forms 4.5 takes the Success branch. Does anyone know of some way to have Oracle Forms 4.5 behave the same as Sql*Forms 3.0 regarding these step triggers?