Moving the cursor iib Forms4.5

From: Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au>
Date: 1998/03/18

[Quoted] I've created a text item with a List Of Values attached which retrieves the first part of the value for the item (ie a partial key), but when the list is closed, the insertion cursor for the item is always at the START of the item ... and I want it at the end of the selected value so the users can just type the rest of the key without resorting to right arrow keys or whatever end-of-field might be

Obviously KEY-UP and DOWN control the up and down arrow keys in most cases, but I can't find any way of programatically moving the cursor left or right (or just start and end would be nice) ????? Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message