Designer 2000 - Cross-Platform Competitors???

From: EPage <emily.page_at_compaq.com>
Date: 1998/03/18

[Quoted] I have been tasked with finding out if there is any competition in the marketplace for Designer 2000 that will work with both ORACLE and SQL-Server.

If Designer 2000 does have a competitor like that, I need to identify it to the folks with the buying power.

My impression so far is that no such animal exists, but just in case, I thought this may be the place to find the answer.

If you know of a competitor and also why it isn't (or maybe is) the product that dreams are made of, would you please also briefly tell me that?

Thanks so very much in advance!

Em Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message