Re: Trigger Compilation Errors

From: Jurij Modic <jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si>
Date: 1998/03/18

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:00:11 -0800, "Mark Cudmore" [Quoted] <mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca> wrote:

>Hi all, I am trying to create a trigger on a table in SQL*PLUS, and it says
>that it creates the trigger with compilation errors. Now how do I see those
>compilation errors so I can debug my trigger???
>
>This is driving me batty, please help!!

Just isuing SHOW ERRORS won't show you trigger compilation errors, as some others have suggested.

For trigger errors, you must use the full SHOW ERRORS sintax, i.e. SHOW ERRORS TRIGGER <trigger_name>.

>--
>Mark Cudmore
>email: mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca

Regards,

Jurij Modic                             Republic of Slovenia
jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si		Ministry of Finance
The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message