Re: Power objects

From: Tomas Gardson <tomas.gardson_at_mbox200.swipnet.se>
Date: 1998/03/17

For the moment I'm doing all my development with Power Objects, and i'm using a lot of OCX but only 32-bit versions. Try to search the web. Theere is a lot of vendors that have this control in 16 and 32 bit version. Alternatively you can look att the web-example in Power Objects how to make a tabcontrol whitout an OCX.

Good luck!
Tomas