Re: Oracle Web Server

From: Marc Fleischeuers <Marc.Fleischeuers_at_kub.no-spam.nl>
Date: 1998/03/17

"Fredrik Larsson" <no_spam_mail2fred_at_hotmail.com> writes:

> We use version 3.0 but I must state that 2.1 is much more stable than 3.0.
> I am looking forward to get 4.0 that hopefully fixed the bugs I have
> experienced (but as always new will be added).
>
> > is anyone out there using Oracle Web Server in anger at all ! One of my
> > customers is experiencing lots of problems with the product and were
> > struggling to get any realistic idea of how is using the product from
> > Oracle.

My local Oracle representative told me several problems with OWS 3.0 on Windows NT are fixed in the upcoming 3.01, and there are patches to 3.0.0.20 (from 3.0.0.18, production) to alleviate the most serious problems. I have no hands-on experience as of yet, though.

Marc Received on Tue Mar 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message