Java - OCI/Thin - Netscape

From: Chris Colclough <chris.colclough_at_nospam.jhuapl.edu>
Date: 1998/03/16

Could someone point me in the right direction for information regarding the set up and use of Java/Netscape 4.04/Oracle OCI/Thin software? I've

downloaded Oracle's OCI/Thin, but have been unable to access the database via the web using Netscape or Appletviewer. Since it's not an Oracle supported product - you can guess what the response is from Oracle.

  Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Remove nospam from e-mail address when replying directly Received on Mon Mar 16 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message