Re: Get Canvas name during runtime ?

From: <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1998/03/16

In article <350BC10C.148A_at_poboxes.com>,   layman_at_poboxes.com wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We are using Forms 4.5 for Windows 3.1. Is it possible to display the
> name of the top canvas in a stacked canvas during runtime ?

Just put the name of the canvas as boilerplate text on the canvas layout. Except for that idea, there is no dynamic way of getting the canvas name from within a running form. In fact, I can't imagine any functionality in a form that might be required to find the name of a canvas at run time--you always know the canvas name at design time.

Steve Cosner
http://members.aol.com/stevec5088