Re: Pro*C :ORA-01012: not logged on

From: Robert Clevenger <robc_at_magicnet.net>
Date: 1998/03/15

The problem that you are encountering comes from the fact that when you are connecting to the database, you are using a named connection (i.e. AT DBNAME)...

However when you are trying to execute a SQL statement (i.e. EXEC SQL xxxxx) you are NOT telling Pro*C what connection to use. If you are only using 1 connection to the database, get rid of the AT clause from you connect line. Otherwise, use it EVERYWHERE.

Take Care,

Robert Clevenger