Re: Help : Problem with related tables

From: Glenn H. <imat_at_magicnet.net>
Date: 1998/03/15

In MS Access (I'm assuming)

Go to Relationships view, Double click the line that indicates the link between the two tables. A box appears: now select Enforce Referential Intergrity (FIRST), then select Cascade Update Related Fields and Cascade Delet related Records. That should do it. Sofia Theodoridou <geoana_at_mail.otenet.gr> wrote in article <34FBEDB6.E55E0788_at_mail.otenet.gr>...