Re: Developer 2000/Version 2 ???

From: <czetie_at_nospam.us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/03/13

Jim wrote:

> Is anyone using Developer 2000/Version 2? Specifically Forms 5.0? Are
> there any books or Web Sites with good examples for this version? It seems
> that Oracle has a TAR open, due to the fact it does not even have any
> decent documentation for the product itself! Any help appreciated! Thanks!

There is a lot of confusion over this last point, so let me clarify. The bulk of what used to be printed is now online - there is not a dramatic difference between 1.x and 2.0 in the total amount of information.

There is at least one open TAR asking for all the information in hard copy. Received on Fri Mar 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message