Archaic Table Names. Frowned upon Synonyms

From: Adrian Hodson <NoJunk_at_email.please>
Date: 1998/03/13

[Quoted] [Quoted] At the bank where I work a typical table name is called TPF47 or PFM16 and [Quoted] [Quoted] synonyms are frowned upon - they are said to make debugging of problems more difficult!!!!!!!

[Quoted] [Quoted] Reasoned argument has had no effect on the DB2 administrators that admin [Quoted] Oracle as a side line.

Reaction please. (As much as possible - I want to be able to take in to work [Quoted] a printout at least as long as my arm).

Adrian Hodson. Received on Fri Mar 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message