Can't compile Designer 2000 respository Package during installation

From: judy7770 <judylam_at_post1.com>
Date: 1998/03/13

When I compiled the respository package of Designer 2000 on Sun platform with Solaris 2.5.1 operating system, I got the following error messages for some package body :

CIOAPPLICATION_SYSTEM PACKAGE BODY 1 214 17
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "TRAVERSE_TO_ROO" when expecting one of the following:

   := . ( _at_ % ;

CIOATTRIBUTE                   PACKAGE BODY         1       592
47
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "." when expecting one of the following:

<an identifier> <a double-quoted delimited-identifier>
<a single-quoted SQL string> delete exists prior

CIOATTRIBUTE_VALUE PACKAGE BODY 1 29 37
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "" when expecting one of the following:

   ( - + mod null <an identifier>
<a double-quoted delimited-identifier> <a bind variable>
<a number> <a single-quoted SQL string> etc.

I have not sure whether there is any relation with NLS_LANG. Currently, the characterset I used is ZHT16BIG5 and the NLS_LANG has been set as AMERICAN_AMERICA.ZHT16BIG5. Can some one give me some hints on this problem ?

Wandy Received on Fri Mar 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message