Re: Version Control

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI) <"Sylvain>
Date: 1998/03/13

Check SQL-Programmer 2.2 from SFI.
It interfaces directly with your corporate standards, PVCS, SourceSafe and MKS Source Integrity.

It is automatic, while you're working with your server side PL/SQL programming.

Click:
http://www.sfi-software.com
and look for SQL-Programmer or call SFI at 819 778-5045 or email info_at_sfi-software.com

I'm sure this will help.
Sam

Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net> wrote in article <kirtt-1003980734030001_at_kirtt.sky.net>...