Re: Memory for HP-UX11.0 & Oracler8.0.3

From: ORACLE DBA <oradba_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/03/12

If the database is unchanged the new versions should not have an effect.

This is an example why every site that cares about uptime should have a test machine
to test out scenarios like this because even though you should not have a problem
you should also not take the risk. My concern would be thoroughly testing out all
your software in the new environment and for that you need a test box.