SQRIBE Seminar for Enterprise Reporting & Information Delivery

From: <jr_at_sqribe.com>
Date: 1998/03/12

We are pleased to invite you to attend an important Technology Briefing featuring:

SQRIBE TECHNOLOGIES Enterprise Reporting and Information Delivery Solution

>From this seminar you will learn:

o why over 8,000 companies worldwide are using SQRIBE's powerful reporting
solution SQR for enterprise reporting and data transformation.

o about the industry's first open, scalable information delivery system ReportMart that provides browser-based access to all of your organization's reports, documents, and data.

o how PowerSQRIBE provides a unique 100% Pure Java, thin-client approach in delivering instant interactive analysis capabilities to decision makers.

THE AGENDA

8:00 a.m.       Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30-8:40       Welcome and Introduction
8:40-9:15       Problems & Issues of Reporting and Information Access &
Delivery
9:15-10:00      Overview-SQRIBE Product Line
10:00-10:15     Break
10:15-11:15     SQRIBE Product Demonstration
11:15-11:30     Q & A, Open Discussion
11:30-          PowerSQRIBE Raffle

o I am unable to attend the Technology Briefing, however call me to schedule an on-site presentation

YES! Please register me for the complimentary SQRIBE Technology Briefing at this location and date:

o  April 14             Stamford, CT
o  April 15             Hartford, CT
o  April 21             Providence, RI
o  April 22             Boston, MA

USE ONE OF THESE EASY STEPS TO REGISTER! Call: 650-614-6730
Fax To: 650-614-0472
Email: jr_at_sqribe.com

SQRIBE will be raffling off two copies of PowerSQRIBE at each Technology Briefing. To preview PowerSQRIBE visit http://www.sqribe.com/ and download an evaluation copy!

See you there!