Re: Convert Forms 3.0 -> Forms 4.5 ?

From: Sarang Kirpekar <sarang_at_california.com>
Date: 1998/03/12

Hi,

[Quoted] I've been part of team that converted a Forms 3.0 application to Forms 4.5. The Oracle Forms convert utility does not work properly. As in Forms 3.0 you have all the code written in Key Triggers and they don't fire when you navigate with the mouse in Forms4.5. There is a third party tool called Kumaran which helps you to convert and saves you a lot of recoding. I think you should be able to find them on the net.

Sarang