Converting 32-bit to 16-bit

From: Mark Cudmore <mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca>
Date: 1998/03/11

[Quoted] [Quoted] Hi there, is there a fast and dirty way to convert a number of 32-Bit Forms [Quoted] files to 16-Bit Forms files?

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am in an office environment with both Win 3.11, and Win NT clients, and I [Quoted] would like to run to versions(one 32-bit, one 16-bit) to service both [Quoted] [Quoted] clients. As this application is in a test phase, I would like to be able to [Quoted] make modifications to the 32-bit version, then push these changes to the [Quoted] 16-bit version.

[Quoted] I have both Developer /2000 for NT and Developer /2000 for Windows installed [Quoted] on my machine. Currently I open up Developer for NT, convert the Form file [Quoted] [Quoted] to a text file. Next I open up Developer for Windows, convert the text file [Quoted] to Form file, then Generate the new 16-bit form file.

[Quoted] [Quoted] It would be nice if I could do this whole process in one step, as I have about 4 Form files to do this process to.

Thank you oh so much in advance!

Sincerely,

Struggling to encompass the wide and wonderful world of Oracle Products

--
Mark Cudmore
email: mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca