Oraperl and stored procedure

From: Michael R. Shoop <mshoop_at_zeltech.com>
Date: 1998/03/11

[Quoted] [Quoted] I remember seeing something about this several days ago, but unfortunately, the messages have been dropped from my server. What I need to know is how to get the value of an OUT parameter used in a stored procedure call, using oraperl? I need the value for other functions. I know that if I were doing a select, I could do something like $csr = &ora_open($lda, "Select .....") and then _at_returned_values = &ora_fetch ($csr), but how do you get an OUT parameter?

Thanks in advance,

Mike Shoop Received on Wed Mar 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message