Re: Windows (95/NT) reporting tools that support stored procedures

From: Titch <titch_at_cyberdude.com>
Date: 1998/03/10

We are using a reporting tool from Business Objects called Business Objects which can reference anything that is on the database (apart from database links).

http://www.businessobjects.com

--

Richard Parr (Analyst Programmer)
mailto:titch_at_cyberdude.com     http://www.titch.clara.net

Jarmo Blomster <Jarmo.Blomster_at_ccc.fi> wrote in article
<6e0r34$1m8_002_at_dd_183.3c>...

> Hi,
> Does anybody know a client (Win95/NT) reporting tool (like Crystal
Reports)