Re: Designer 2000

From: blak <blakpawn_at_netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/10

>> What I am really looking for are any reference materials regarding
 Designer 2000.
>> Mark Cudmore
[Quoted] >> email: mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca

I recently completed a designer 2000 project as part of my degree. Two books I found most helpful were:

	Rapid Application Development with Oracle Designer/2000
	by
	Chris Billings, Maria Billings and Julia Tower
	(Addison Wesley 1997)

This book gives step by step examples and is very good if you already have a basic understanding of Designer 2000. However, I thought there were quite a few omissions and too many assumptions that I knew what to do - or that I wanted to do it as they had, and I supplemented it with the following book:
	Oracle Designer 2000/Handbook
	by Dr. Paul Dorsey and Peter Koletzke
	(Osborne Publications, 1997)

As most Osborne books, it is very detailed and is a very good reference book to understand more complex issues.

Good luck with it!!!!
Elaine C :-) Received on Tue Mar 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message