Windows (95/NT) reporting tools that support stored procedures

From: Jarmo Blomster <Jarmo.Blomster_at_ccc.fi>
Date: 1998/03/09

Hi,
[Quoted] Does anybody know a client (Win95/NT) reporting tool (like Crystal Reports) [Quoted] that supports the use of stored procedures written in PL/SQL.

In our application architecture we write business functions in PL/SQL and [Quoted] store them as packages in database. This approach uses PL/SQL tables so array [Quoted] support is required.

Is there any experiencies or suggestions?

TIA, Jarmo Received on Mon Mar 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message