Re: Creating Online Help files in Oracle?

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/03/09

[Quoted] If you have Designer 2000 you can use the MS Help Generator, but it is cumbersome to have the module definitions and other items in there if you haven't used it to generate the forms.

You can use ROBOHELP, but you can get the MS Help compiler from Microsoft. It is easy to write help, even context sensitive help. We use Microsoft Word and use MS Compiler to generate help. The MS Help compiler comes with certain versions of Visual Basic and Visual C++. You may be able to purchase it, but I'm not sure. We are a Microsoft Development Network member and received the Developer Work Shop software which includes the Help Compiler.

HTH Prasad Chavali

Jill <jill_at_iotek.ns.ca> wrote in article <01bd4b8f$90884c60$1140808e_at_juliet.iotek.ns.ca>...