Re: Oracle Apps and Forms 4.5

From: Jhansi Rani <p_jhansi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/03/05

Hi,

I am not sure whether I have understood your problem correctly. Anyway according to my understanding,

template.fmb is usually created as the base for the oracle application, to maintain a standard.

Then we used to open the template.fmb, change the form name to the desired module name and save it as modulename.fmb.

Now the modulename.fmb will have all the properties of template.fmb.

So even if you delete the unwanted blocks and add desired block to modulename.fmb and use it in your application, template is intact and so you can create another module using it as a base.

Moreover when there are more blocks in a fmb, with different canvases then the canvases are opened one over the other. By arranging the order of the blocks, by keeping your block as the last one to open by dragging and placing it at the end ( or in the beginning(??) I am not sure... try both) you can make it the first block to view.

Hope this helps.

All the best.

Regards
Jhansi

If you want any further help mail me by removing EXTRA from my email address. Received on Thu Mar 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message