Re: D2K : Parameter problem

From: Arvind Balraman <dnivra_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/03/04

when u want to pass parameter from form a to form b 1. create a parameter group in form a
2. add the parameter to the group, give a name and value

in form b
2. create the parameter with the same name u gave in form a under the object navigator, under parameter node

while calling form b from form a pass the parameter group

see syntax for call_form, open_form , new_form etc..

Hope this helps

Arvind

--
Balaraman Arvind