Crystal Reports works fine with Access, SQL Server, but not Oracle

From: Randy Baker <rsbakerZ_at_msn.com>
Date: 1998/03/04

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have an application which can interface with Access, SQL Server, or Oracle. In all cases we use ODBC for the database connection. The same .RPT files work great with both Access and SQL Server, but we are making little progress with Oracle. It usually just says "SQL Server error".

[Quoted] Any suggestions on what could be wrong or how we diagnose the problem? We are supplying a valid user name and password, and the application itself has no trouble accessing the database.

Thanks

--
Randy Baker (remove Z from address in email replies)